Adirondack Screen Saver
- Click on the "Download adk-no3.exe" link in the middle of the page.
- When prompted, choose "Save to disk" and click OK.
- The next dialog box allows you to choose the directory where you'll save the file. If you have a Temp folder on your C:\ drive, you can save it there. C:\Windows\Temp is also an option. Otherwise, just scroll up in the left hand window and save to your desktop or the C:\ drive.
- Click OK to download adk-no3.exe. Remember the folder you saved to!
- When the download is complete, go to Start, Programs, Windows Explorer and click on the folder in the left-hand window where you saved adk-no3.exe. Locate adk-no3 in the right-hand window and double click on it to launch it. Adk-no3 will now install itself.
- Close or minimize Windows Explorer and any other open applications. "Right" click in the middle of your desktop and select "Properties". This takes you to the "Display Properties" dialog box. Click on the screen saver tab. Adk-no3 should now be the default screen saver. If not, select it, then "Settings" and configure your new screen saver the way you like. There are numerous transition effects available. You can also use any of the photos for your desktop wallpaper.
- Once you've configured the screen saver settings, exit the settings dialog box, click "Apply" at the bottom of the Display Properties dialog box then click "OK".
- Enjoy the scenes of the Adirondacks!
Use your browser's back button or,
click here to return to the download zone.